Three student books with complete coverage of the most popular history topics.
- Causes, Practices and Effects of War
- Authoritarian and Single Party States
- Cold War
Each of these 20th Century World textbooks provides:
- A clear overview and analysis of key leaders and events.
- Thematic approaches, comparative studies, cross-regional perspectives and explanations of the methods of historical research and writing.
- Timelines, document-based activities, practice questions, essay practice and sample answers.
- Free online resources to support and extend study at www.pearsonbacconline.com.