Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.Model and print your own 3D creations using SketchUp!Get up and running fast in the consumer design and fabrication world using the hands-on information in this guide. 3D Printing and CNC Fabrication with SketchUp features step-by-step tutorials of fun and easy DIY projects. Learn how to create your own 3D models, edit downloaded models, make them printable, and bring them to physical life either on your own printer or through an online service bureau.
- Download and install SketchUp on your Mac or PC
- Navigate the interface and SketchUp’s native design tools
- Download design and analysis tools from the Extension Warehouse.
- Edit models downloaded from the 3D Warehouse and Thingiverse.
- Import and export STL files.
- Analyze your projects for 3D printability.
- Set up, use, and maintain a home 3D printer
- Work with AutoCAD, 123D Make, 123D Meshmixer, and Vetric Cut2D
- Generate files for CNC cutters
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author
Lydia Sloan Cline teaches drafting, digital modeling, and 3D printing classes at Johnson County Community College in Overland Park, Kansas. She works for architecture firms, judges competitive technology events, and became a SketchUp fan after using its Push/Pull tool for the first time. Lydia is also the author of 3D Printing with Autodesk 123D, Tinkercad, and MakerBot (published McGraw-Hill) and other books.