* Teaches subject using real world tutorials.
* Subject is taught in a very concise, no-nonsense fashion, wasting little time on history and other fluff. Book is therefore compact and portable. It gives you just what you need.
* Demystifies what is sometimes thought of as an intimidating subject.
* Covers Apache for Windows, Mac/Unix, and Linux.
* Full book support available online and via e-mail.
|Edition description:||Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed.|
|Product dimensions:||7.01(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.02(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Apache
- Installing Apache
- Basic Directives
- Virtual Hosts
- Scripting Languages & Server Side Includes
- Secure Web (Secure Sockets Layer)
- Log Files
- Sample Apache Configurations