An indispensable, integral part of Architectural Graphic Standards, this 1998 Cumulative Supplement has been prepared for architects, designers, and builders whose work requires the very latest state-of-the-art information on materials, building techniques, standards, and regulations. For 1998, this eagerly awaited extension to the main edition features updated and expanded information on:
- Building Planning—including acoustics, parking lot design, and truck docks
- Sitework—including concrete retaining walls, garden walls, surface drainage systems, fountains and decorative pools, wood fences, and urban plantings
- Special Construction—including cable-supported and fabric structures, integrated ceiling systems, wine storage rooms, bullet-resistant protection, and shelters and booths
- Mechanical Systems—including condensing and evaporative cooling systems, cooling towers, heat recovery systems, and electronic HVAC control systems
- Sports and Game Facilities—including high school athletic facilities, tennis court facilities and details, residential and competition swimming pools and diving towers
- Building Types and Space Planning—including the design of retail shopping malls
Also included in this supplement is a time-saving, comprehensive index, which covers the entire Ninth Edition of Architectural Graphic Standards and the cumulative supplementary pages.
|Product dimensions:||9.27(w) x 11.37(h) x 0.82(d)|
Table of Contents
General Planning and Design Data.
Wood and Plastics.
Thermal and Moisture Protection.
Doors and Windows.
Sports and Game Facilities.
Energy and Resource Conservation.
Building Types and Space Planning.