Fully revised new editions of the market-leading Pearson Baccalaureate science titles, completely rewritten to match the specifications of the new IB Group 4 curriculum.
All titles follow the organizational structure of the new guides, with a focus on the Essential Ideas, Understanding, Applications & Skills for complete syllabus-matching. Each textbook is now accompanied by four year student access to an enhanced eText, containing quizzes, animations, worked solutions, labs, videos and much more. All our eTexts and interactive content works on tablets so you can access the Group 4 Science material on the move.
Written by a great Pearson Baccalaureate author team, these new editions cover all of the new concepts of the new Science guides so you can be confident that you and your students have all the resources you will need.
- Nature of Science and TOK boxes throughout the text ensure an embedding of these core considerations and promote concept-based learning.
- Applications of the subject through everyday examples are described in utilization boxes, as well as brief descriptions of related industries, to help highlight the relevance and context of what is being learned.
- Differentiation is offered in the Challenge Yourself exercises and activities, along with guidance and support for laboratory work on the page and online.
- Exam-style assessment opportunities are provided from real past papers, along with hints for success, and ways to avoid common pitfalls.
- Clear links are made to the Learner profile, the IB core values, and all the IB hexagon areas.
We know that many of you are keen to preview these new editions. We now have online samples of the ENTIRE textbook for Chemistry and Physics HL, available by registering here.
The Biology HL online sample will not be available until July. However, we will be releasing a 10-day exclusive preview in June for those that register their interest in the Biology book here.
If you can't wait until June, we have uploaded a sample of the first chapter here:
- Biology HL 2nd Edition - Chapter 1 (PDF 7MB)
Demo the eText versions of the series using the login details below. Please note, this demo combines samples from all three Science textbooks.