Unless you've been living under a rock for the last couple of years, you've probably heard of Bitcoin—the game-changing digital currency used by millions worldwide.
But Bitcoin isn't just another way to buy stuff. It's an anonymous, revolutionary, cryptographically secure currency that functions without the oversight of a central authority or government. If you want to get into the Bitcoin game but find yourself a little confused, Bitcoin for the Befuddled may be just what you're looking for. Learn what Bitcoin is; how it works; and how to acquire, store, and spend bitcoins safely and securely.
You'll also learn:
- Bitcoin's underlying cryptographic principles, and how bitcoins are created
- The history of Bitcoin and its potential impact on trade and commerce
- All about the blockchain, the public ledger of Bitcoin transactions
- How to choose a bitcoin wallet that's safe and easy to use
- How to accept bitcoins as payment in your physical store or on your website
- Advanced topics, including Bitcoin mining and Bitcoin programming
|Publisher:||No Starch Press|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Conrad Barski has an M.D. From the University of Miami, as well as nearly 20 years of programming experience. Barski is a cartoonist, programmer, and the author of Land of Lisp. He's been using bitcoins since 2011.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This is the best book for lego lovers like me.
Kiss your hand and post this on three other books
I hate sample