Careers Serving Families and Consumers / Edition 4 available in Paperback
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
Table of Contents
I. THE START OF CAREER PLANNING.
2. The Growth of the Family and Consumers-Sciences Profession.
3. Beginning Your Career Plan.
4. The Career Market of TodayWhat to Expect.
II. PROFESSIONAL CAREERS SERVING FAMILIES AND CONSUMERS.
6. Careers in Business and Consumer Services.
7. Careers in Education and Communications.
8. Careers in Design, the Arts, and Sciences.
9. Careers in Government and Public Services.
10. Developing an Innovative Career.
III. PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CAREERS.
12. Internships and Other Preprofessional Employment.
13. Developing Your Strategy for Job Seeking.
14. Your Professional Resume and Portfolio.
15. How to Find Potential Employers.
16. How to Obtain Interviews and Offers of Employment.
IV. CAREER DEVELOPMENT FOLLOWING GRADUATION.
18. Managing a Successful Career Day to Day.
19. Professional Associations and Organizations.
20. Future Directions for Family and Consumer-Oriented Professions.