Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics 2005 - CD Rom available in Multimedia
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Science
The MIT Conferences in Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics are now established as the premier meeting place for industry and academia to come together and share ideas. Distinguished and thought provoking keynote lectures, cutting edge research results, and directions for future research are presented in over 600 contributions. The CD-Rom version enables specialized searching across complete contents.
Contributing authors present results which address eight fundamental areas for research and development.
- The automatic solution of mathematical models
- Effective numerical schemes for fluid flows
- The development of an effective mesh-free numerical solution method
- The development of numerical procedures for multiphysics problems
- The development of numerical procedures for multiscale problems
- The modelling of uncertainties
- The analysis of complete life cycles of systems
- Education - teaching sound engineering and scientific judgement