Constantine: A History, Part 2

Constantine: A History, Part 2

by Donna Grant

NOOK Book(eBook)

$0.99

Available on Compatible NOOK Devices and the free NOOK Apps.
WANT A NOOK?  Explore Now
LEND ME® See Details

Overview

Constantine, King of Dragon Kings is an enigma. Extremely private, he keeps the details of his past secret. Now is your chance to get another glimpse into a certain time of his life - and the people he encounters that change him.

This is a short story involving Constantine from the New York Times bestselling Dark Kings series from Donna Grant.

Product Details

BN ID: 2940158895142
Publisher: Donna Grant
Publication date: 02/19/2018
Series: Dark Kings Series
Sold by: Barnes & Noble
Format: NOOK Book
Pages: 150
Sales rank: 24,801
File size: 428 KB

About the Author

New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Donna Grant has been praised for her "totally addictive" and "unique and sensual" stories. Her latest acclaimed series, Dark Kings, features a thrilling combination of dragons, Fae, and immortal Highlanders who are dark, dangerous, and irresistible. She lives with her two children and an assortment of animals in Texas.

Visit Donna at www.DonnaGrant.com

Follow her on Twitter @donna_grant

And on Facebook at

Customer Reviews

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

See All Customer Reviews

Constantine: A History Part 2 4.5 out of 5 based on 0 ratings. 4 reviews.
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
I love reading about Con. I cannot wait until he gets a longer book and someone to love.
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
This is a super short story giving you some insight to the King of Dragon Kings. Some of us love him and some of us hate him. I've always been on the love side seeing him do things he knew was right but seemed wrong at the time. This short let's you see him vulnerable and in need of a friend. I love seeing what makes him tick and what events unfold by him because of the people around him.
Anonymous More than 1 year ago
Love these little sneak peaks! Keep them coming!
Sandy-thereadingcafe More than 1 year ago
3.75 stars--CONSTANTINE: A History Part 2 is the second short story focusing on the King of the Dragon Kings Constantine, in the Donna Grant’s Dark Kings series. CONSTANTINE: A History Part 2 reveals how the Dragon Kings began their whiskey distillery in Scotland, and Con’s continuing relationship with a woman that is familiar but not, a woman who speaks philosophically and in circles as she warns Constantine of things to come. Like Part 1, Part 2 stops at 77%, and the remaining 23% offers up an excerpt from Dark Alpha’s Claim-the author’s series focusing on the Reapers, and the woman known as Death. Once again, the premise is entertaining and engaging but mostly a tease. Constantine: A History Parts 1 and 2 reads like a serialized story line that teases the reader into wanting something more but revealing very little at a time.