Control Systems Engineering with CD / Edition 4 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
Emphasizing the practical application of control systems engineering, the new Fourth Edition shows how to analyze and design real-world feedback control systems. Readers learn how to create control systems that support today's advanced technology and apply the latest computer methods to the analysis and design of control systems.
• A methodology with clearly defined steps is presented for each type of design problem.
• Continuous design examples give a realistic view of each stage in the control systems design process.
• A complete tutorial on using MATLAB Version 5 in designing control systems prepares readers to use this important software tool.
|Edition description:||Fourth Edition Book & CD-ROM|
|Product dimensions:||7.74(w) x 9.53(h) x 1.59(d)|
Table of Contents
2. Modeling in the Frequency Domain.
3. Modeling in the Time Domain.
4. Time Response.
5. Reduction of Multiple Subsystems.
7. Steady-State Errors.
8. Root Locus Techniques.
9. Design via Root Locus.
10. Frequency Response Techniques.
11. Design via Frequency Response.
12. Design via State Space.
13. Digital Control Systems.
Appendix A: List of Symbols.
Appendix B: MATLAB Tutorial.
Appendix C: MATLAB's Simulink Tutorial.
Appendix D: MATLAB's GUI Tools Tutorial.
Appendix E: MATLAB's Symbolic Math Toolbox Tutorial.
Answers to Selected Problems.
Appendix F: Matrices, Determinants, and Systems of Equations.
Appendix G: Control system Computational Aids.
Appendix H: Derivation of a Schematic for a DC Motor.
Appendix I: Derivation of the Time Domain Solution of State Equations.
Appendix J: Solution of State Equations for t0≠0.
Appendix K: Derivation of Similarity Transformations.
Appendix L: Root Locus Rules: Derivations.
Solutions to Skill-Assessment Exercises.
Control Systems Engineering Toolbox.
Cyber Exploration Laboratory Experiments.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews