It's time for an adventure in the wild...with Daddy! Read along and play with yourbabyortoddlerthrough this story of a very busy day in the jungle. Wiggle the cute lion plush puppet to engage and interest your little one. Bright artwork and sweet rhyming text make this finger puppet book a favorite for daddy and baby time!
Collect the entire series in the Finger Puppet Collection!
- This rhyming story entertains while teaching language patterns
- The adorabledaddy lion finger puppetencourages interactive play between little ones and their grown ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time exploring the concept of unconditional love
- Great gift for Valentine's Day, Mothers Day, Father's Day, Easter, Grandparent's Day and birthdays
|Publisher:||Cottage Door Press|
|Product dimensions:||4.30(w) x 4.00(h) x 0.90(d)|
|Age Range:||4 - 7 Years|
About the Author
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience—beginning on the day they’re born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.
Sarah Ward is a freelance designer and illustrator living in Sheffield, England. After studying for a degree in Visual Communication Sarah worked at Hallmark Cards before making the move to freelance work. Her clients include Autumn Publishing, Gartner Greetings, Hallmark Cards UK, Igloo Books, Metlife Magazine, Parragon Books, Sainsbury's, Small World Creations Ltd, UK Greetings.