Design Of Wastewater And Stormwater Pumping Stations - Mop Fd-4 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Water Environment Federation
Design of Wastewater and Stormwater Pumping Stations, Manual of Practice FD-4, has been prepared to assist the practicing engineer in the design of wastewater and stormwater pumping stations and is for the experienced designer rather than the novice. The publication covers the similarities between wastewater and stormwater pumps, pipes, valves, and controls, and covers the differences in station hydraulics and operational considerations such as the intermittent operation of a stormwater pumping station.
- pumping station capacity,
- configuration and design,
- piping systems and hydraulic considerations,
- electrical and instrumentation design,
- odor control,
- special structures, and more.
About the Author