Packed with full-color photographs, illustrations, graphs, and more, this acclaimed introduction to digital fundamentals emphasizes troubleshooting and applications using real devices. It provides thorough, up-to-date coverage of digital fundamentals, from basic concepts to microprocessors. Supports clear, accurate explanations of theory with superior exercises, examples, and visual aids. Includes only the mathematics readers need to understand certain concepts. Is accompanied by an Electronics Workbench circuits disk that is keyed to problems and activities in the book. Offers Electronics Workbench tutorials for many of the chapters on a book-specific Web site. For anyone looking to brush up on the basics of digital circuits.
|Publisher:||Pearson Prentice Hall|
Table of Contents1. Introductory Digital Concepts.
2. Number Systems, Operations, and Codes.
3. Logic Gates.
4. Boolean Algebra and Logic Simplification.
5. Combinational Logic.
6. Functions of Combinational Logic.
7. Introduction to Programmable Logic Devices.
8. Flip-Flops and Related Devices.
10. Shift Registers.
11. Sequential Logic Applications of PLDs.
12. Memory and Storage.
14. Introduction to Microprocessors and Computers.
15. Integrated Circuit Technologies.
Appendix A: Data Sheets.
Appendix B: Conversions.
Answers to Selected Odd-Numbered Problems.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Digital Fundamentals based on 0 ratings. 0 reviews.