settle for less.
Nicole Williams, the author of Wildly Sophisticated, knows that the real key to success isn't saving more money... it's making more money. Earn What You're Worth shows working women how to up their earning powerby using their unique skills and abilities to build a rewarding, lucrative career.
Readers will learn to:
- Learn the difference between going into debtand investing in their career
- Sell themselves at workwithout selling their soul
- Discover their individual gifts and talentsand use them to get a raise
- Value what's most important to themand dump bad financial habits
- Decide what they really want out of their careerand get it
Once women get over their fears of dealing with cold, hard cash, they'll have the confidence to ask forand getwhat they deserve. Crammed with useful information, uncommon advice, inspiring stories, and insider secrets to success, Earn What You're Worth will motivate women to invest in the most important stock of all...themselves.
|Product dimensions:||7.42(w) x 9.16(h) x 0.52(d)|
About the Author
Nicole Williams is the author of Wildly Sophisticated and the founder of Wildly Sophisticated Media Inc., designed to empower, support, and motivate young women. Her Drinks After Work lecture tour reaches thousands of young women each year, and her career advice has appeared in Cosmopolitan, Financial Times, Washington Post, New York Post, and Chicago Tribune.