Be ready to bring it on your next camping trip with 100 easy to make camping recipes that will wow your family and friends!
Any time is as good a time to go on a camping trip. Whether it is during a summer vacation or just a quick weekend getaway, a great night under the stars is so worth it. All you will need are camping gear and good company. But if there's one thing a camping trip would not be complete without, it is delicious camping food.
This cookbook is here to help you with just that. In it, you will find an array of 100 incredible recipes-from breakfast meals to quick snacks to desserts using different outdoor cooking techniques including foil packet, campfire cooking, grilling, and Dutch oven.
Inside, you'll find:
- list of essentials things you need to bring on a camping trip.
- Safety measures around the campfire and while cooking in the outdoors
- Practical cooking tools for camping
- Cooking techniques used in the great outdoors
- Delightful breakfast recipes like the Delicious Homemade French Toast for Camping, the Easy Camp Cooker Ham 'n Egg Sandwich and the Eggs and Bacon in a Bag
- Favorite lunch recipes like the Campfire Chili and Cheese Macaroni, the Hearty Campfire Lasagna and the Healthy Grilled Tofu and Eggplant Foil Packets
- Satisfying dinner recipes such as the Shrimp and Veggies Foil Packets, the Grilled Chicken Skewers and the Delicious Dutch Oven Pepperoni Pizza
- Luscious dessert recipes like the 6-minute Camping Éclairs, the Fried Apple Pie Bread Rolls and the Chocolate Chip and Marshmallow Bananas
- Delicious snacks and side recipes such as the Sautéed Gourmet Mushrooms, the Coconut and Curry Noodle Soup and the Grilled Lemon Zucchini Strips
Let's start cooking! Scroll back up and order your copy today!