This third edition has been revised to encompass the most recent advances in technology as well as the latest trends in components and notation.
It includes a wide coverage of application specific integrated circuits (ASCIs), many worked examples and a step-by-step logical and practical approach.
Table of Contents
• Basic elements of combinational logic
• The design of combinational logic circuits
• Sequential logic elements
• Sequential logic systems
• The design of sequential logic circuits
• Electronic logic circuits
• Large logic networks
• Application specific integrated circuits (ASICs)