From the pun-loving minds behind beloved creative studio Hello! Lucky, this charming illustrated book compiles encouraging life lessons inspired by the snail.
Escargot For It! features wise words on everything from slowing down and staying present, to appreciating the small stuff, to learning to "beleaf" in yourself, to "shell-ebrating" success.
Drawing from the wisdom of this magical mollusk and the teachings of great thinkers, this uplifting guide is filled with lessons on how to navigate the mountains and molehills of life—with grace, audacity, and sublime slime. Snails may be unassuming, but they are also enduring, courageous, and a surprisingly sage role model for navigating the mountains and molehills of life.
• Teeming with an assortment of quotes, fun facts, short essays, and of course, plentiful snail-themed puns offer guidance on all sorts of important life lessons
• Illustrated in Hello! Lucky's playful and exuberant art style
• As practical and sincere as it is silly and charming
Hello! Lucky's adorable artwork and an assortment of quotes, short musings, and plentiful puns makes this snail's guide to life a seriously inspiring gift for grads or anyone contemplating the (slime) trail ahead.
Open these pages and begin your heroic journey—bit-by-bit, day-by-day, moment-by-moment.
• A fun and unique gift for graduates, tweens, millennials, or anyone who could use a little encouraging life advice
• Perfect for fans of Am I There Yet?: The Loop-de-loop, Zigzagging Journey to Adulthood by Mari Andrew, Have a Little Pun: An Illustrated Play on Words by Frida Clements, and It's a Punderful Life: A Fun Collection of Puns and Wordplay by Gemma Correll