Whether you're upgrading from a previous version or using it for the very first time, this book will guide you through the new Office Suite one step at a time, to help you understand the software more quickly and easily!
- Great for beginners, a basic computing class, or as an update.
- Step-by-step, visual approach to help you quickly master Microsoft Office
- Plenty of full color, illustrated screenshots and photographs to help you
- Presented in an easy and simple to read format, written in jargon free English
Updated for the new Office 2016 Suite, and in full color, here’s what you’ll learn...
- Upgrading to Office 365 and notable new features
- Getting started with Office Online using Sway, Docs, OneDrive, Mail & Calendar
- Constructing professional looking documents with Word 2016
- Adding and using graphics, photographs and clipart
- Changing fonts, creating tables, graphs and formatting text
- Creating presentations for your lessons, lectures, speeches or business presentations using PowerPoint 2016
- Adding animations and effects to PowerPoint slides
- Using Excel 2016 to create spreadsheets that analyse, present and manipulate data.
- Creating Excel charts, graphs, functions and formulas
- The basics of Microsoft Access databases
- Keeping in touch with friends, family and colleagues using Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Maintaining calendars and keeping appointments with Outlook.
- Taking notes with OneNote and more...
Clear instruction, and easy-to-follow tutorials with illustrated photographs, graphics and screen prints, guide you through the procedures every step of the way.
If you want to get up and running quickly and easily with the new Office 2016 suite and Office 365, this is the guide you need.
About the Author