- Pub. Date:
Your True Academic Design Series
Hands-on tutorials with a project orientation designed to provide a thorough
knowledge and understanding of graphic design
• Extensive End-of-Chapter Exercises include three levels of reinforcement exercises that emphasize hands-on skill development.
• Portfolio Builder exercises at the end of every chapter require creative problem solving and the application of learned skills. The completed projects can be combined into a portfolio that will impress at job interviews.
• Integrating Projects are designed to reflect real-world graphic design work, drawing on skills learned throughout the text.
• Careers in Design feature offers advice, tips, and resources that will help you on your path to a successful career.
• Full color format throughout!
Your online resource for mastering graphic design
- Interactive Study GuideData Project Files
Online Exercises and Additional ProjectsRecent IT ArticlesStudent Career Center. . . and much, much more!
Table of Contents
- Chapter 2: An Introduction to Object-Based Languages
- Chapter 4: Working with Variables
- Chapter 5: Using Pop-Up Windows
- Chapter 6: Working with If Statements
- Chapter 7: Understanding Functions
- Chapter 8: Reacting to Events
- Chapter 9: Exploring the Document Object
- Chapter 10: Exploring the Window Object
- Chapter 11: Using Dates, Times, Numbers
- Chapter 12: Adding Forms and Images
- Chapter 13: Exploring DHTML
Most Helpful Customer Reviews