Whether you want to make subtle changes to your instructional design or turn it on its head—Hacking Instructional Design provides a toolbox of options. Discover just-in-time tools to design, upgrade, or adapt your instructional practices. Curriculum design experts Michael and Elizabeth Fisher show you how to:
- Prioritize and break apart standards
- Set targets and demonstrations of learning
- Create valuable experiences for contemporary learners
- Organize instructional elements into action plans
- Maintain a thriving curriculum culture ecosystem
These strategies offer you the power and permission to be the designer, not the recipient, of a contemporary curriculum. Students and teachers will benefit for years to come when you apply these engaging tools starting tomorrow.