Packed with conceptual sketches and photos, real world case studies and green construction details, Handbook of Green Building Design and Construction provides a wealth of practical guidelines and essential insights that will facilitate the design of green buildings. Written in an easy to understand style, the Handbook draws on over 35 years of personal experience across the world, offering vital information and penetrating insights into two major building rating systems such as LEED and BREEAM both used extensively in the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
- Develop a project schedule that allows for systems testing and commissioning.
- Create contract plans and specifications to ensure building performance
- A step-by-step approach for integrating technologies into the different stages of design and execution.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.80(d)|
About the Author
Sam Kubba is the principal partner of The Consultants' Collaborative, a firm noted for its work in sustainable architecture, interior design and project management. Dr. Kubba has extensive experience in all types and all aspects of architecture, interior design and construction. These include hospitality, corporate facilities, retail, renovations, restaurants and high-rise commercial structures.
Table of Contents
- Basic Principles
- Foundation Water Management
- Doors and Windows
- Roof/Top of Wall
- Window Sections
- Walls: Plan Views
- Advanced Framing and Air Sealing
- Flashing/Window Installations
- Porches and Balconies