Higher and Standard Level fully revised for the 2012 syllabus, these are 2nd editions of the highly regarded textbooks used successfully by teachers worldwide.
More than just printed books
This comprehensive offering comprises a textbook covering the core material and the additional higher level material, all the options via an online link, and an e-book containing a wealth of extension material, full worked solutions, and downloadable files of each chapter.
Demo the eText today
Higher and Standard Level Mathematics features:
- Written by experienced IB teachers, examiners, and experts in mathematics and educational technology.
- Online ebook containing interactive Autograph activities, full worked solutions, audio-visual GDC support, quizzes and thorough chapter summaries.
- Clear explanations of key concepts and skills, accompanied by numerous worked examples.
- Practice questions with answers from past examination papers to help you with exam preparation.
- Helpful and skilful support for the new IA Mathematical Exploration.
- Fully integrated with regularly updated online resources.
- Clear links to Theory of Knowledge throughout.
- Access to all Mathematics Higher Level Options chapters online.*
*The updated Options chapters will be available from late 2012. They will automatically be added to your e-book account once they are ready. Until then, please continue to use the current Options chapters which are available here:. http://www.pearsonschoolsandfecolleges.co.uk/GlobalPages/IB/IBOptions.aspx.