A beautiful flowering tree beckons feathered friends on the cover of this inviting journal, which emulates an embroidery design.
- 160 lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for all of your musings.
- Smooth-finish, acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- ''Stitched'' cover details gleam with gold foil tracery against a matte ivory background.
- Raised embossing lends dimension.
- A dark lime-green elastic band attached to the back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- Summery yellow-green endsheets repeat an image of the cover ''stitchery'' in white.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, mementos, and more.
- 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.
|Manufacturer:||Peter Pauper Press, Incorporated|