Packed with fascinating facts, and covering over 200 million years of history, this book is the perfect guide to the world around us. From the dinosaurs to the Romans and the Battle of Hastings to the Battle of Britain, you'll discover the key moments that shaped the world into what it is today. Whether you want to see how the Taj Mahal was built, how the Titanic sunk, or take a look inside a Spitfire, this is the perfect book to educate and entertain:
- Ancient History - Learn about the Romans and Egyptians
- Prehistoric - Take a look at some of the dinosaurs that roamed the Earth
- Buildings, Places & Landmarks - From Venice and Petra to the Eiffel Tower and Mount Rushmore
- Weapons & War - The weapons and events that changed the face of warfare
- Industry & Invention - Discover the stories behind some of the world's greatest inventions
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
How It Works - Book of Incredible History 2013 based on 0 ratings. 2 reviews.
I love this book!!! Get it!