You’ve come up with a brilliant idea for a brand-new product or service you know could make you rich. Or maybe you currently own a business that pays the bills, and your dream is to become fabulously successful and retire a millionaire. But how? How to Make Millions with Your Ideas has all the answers.
This book is packed with the true stories and proven advice of ordinary people who began with just an idea, a simple product, or a fledgling business and wound up with millions. It examines the methods and principles of dozens of successful entrepreneurs, including author Dan Kennedy’s surefire, easy-to-follow Millionaire Maker Strategies. It helps you determine which of three paths to success are best for you and guides you step-by-step down that path on your way to fortune. Discover:
· The eight best ways to make a fortune from scratch
· How to turn a hobby into a million-dollar enterprise
· How to sell an existing business for millions
· The power of electronic media to help make you rich
· The “Million Dollar Rolodex” of contacts and information you can use to get on the road to wealth
|Publisher:||Penguin Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||5.35(w) x 7.98(h) x 0.74(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Dan S. Kennedy made a fortune in direct-mail marketing by doing exactly what he wasn't supposed to. A leading producer of infomercials and video brochures, he is also the author of How to Make Millions With Your Ideas (Plume). He lives in Phoenix, Arizona.