This book explains...
• How you can dramatically lower your blood pressure without using dangerous drugs
• Most of modern medicine's treatments for heart disease are more dangerous than the disease itself.
• You can use nutritional supplements instead of dangerous, surgical interventions and have much better results.
• Why insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies, and physicians all want to keep our failed Medicine for Profit system.
• Why 70% of the world's production of pharmaceutical drugs are consumed by Americans each year.
• Why 30% of all Americans take 5 or more prescription drugs daily.
• How you can dramatically improve your health and prevent, reverse and cure heart disease with inexpensive, nutritional therapies.
How to Prevent a Heart Attack is a science-based book about the discoveries of two time Nobel Laureate Linus Pauling, explaining how cardiovascular disease can be controlled or eliminated in most patients.