Improving Schools Through Action Research: A Reflective Practice Approach, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package / Edition 4 available in Other Format
- Pub. Date:
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book.
A brief, user-friendly, solid look at the action research cycle and the knowledge to work through each step.
In Cher Hendricks’s Improving Schools Through Action Research, educators learn what they need to know about the action research cycle and get practical help for working through each step of the cycle–from choosing a topic and generating research questions to analyzing data and reporting results and conclusions. In a clear, concise, user-friendly approach, the author helps readers through the entire process with specific, practical information that incorporates some of the latest online and professional resources, a more detailed explanation of how to analyze and interpret qualitative data, and instructions on formatting the research paper using the latest APA guidelines. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos and tutorials.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone for 50-60% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134027426 / 9780134027425 Improving Schools Through Action Research: A Reflective Practice Approach, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134029321 / 9780134029320 Improving Schools Through Action Research: A Reflective Practice Approach
- 0134377834 / 9780134377834 Improving Schools Through Action Research: A Reflective Practice Approach, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
|Series:||What's New in Ed Psych / Tests & Measurements Series|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 9.30(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author
Cher Hendricks directs the University of West Georgia’s Center for Teaching and Learning. Her areas of expertise are action research, scholarship of teaching and learning, educational research, and program evaluation. Cher has been a teacher of students with disabilities at the elementary and middle school levels, a K-12 program evaluator focusing on STEM education, and an associate professor of educational research.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 An Introduction to Action Research
Chapter 2 Generating a Research Focus and Research Questions
Chapter 3 Connecting Theory and Action: Reviewing the Literature
Chapter 4 Planning the Action Research Study
Chapter 5 Collecting Data
Chapter 6 Analyzing Data in Action Research Studies
Chapter 7 Writing and Disseminating the Action Research Report