Industrial Discipline-Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam / Edition 2 available in Paperback
Study for the FE exam with this discipline-specific review book, which includes:
- 60 practice problems, with full solutions
- 2 complete 4-hour exams
- Coverage of all the topics on the industrial section of the exam
Problems Cover These Exam Topics:
- Engineering Economics
- Probability and Statistics
- Modeling and Computation
- Industrial Management
- Manufacturing and Production Systems
- Facilities and Logistics
- Human Factors, Productivity, Ergonomics, and Work Design
This book is part of PPI’s Legacy Series—products developed for the former pencil-and-paper version of the NCEES FE exam, which is now delivered as a computer-based-test (CBT). Some of the content may appear in PPI’s current CBT FE exam products.
Download the FE Guide
A free electronic How to Use FERM3 Guide to the FE exam (PDF) download is available. Click here to download the free PDF version of the How to Use the FE Review Manual (FERM3) for the FE exam.