Make an important step and change your lifestyle. Live a healthier life by choosing an Intermittent Fasting.
Intermittent fasting is becoming more and more popular nowadays. But actually, it's an ancient secret of health. It has been practiced throughout all of human history. In fact, as you may have figured from its name, it's a dietary pattern where you fast for a definite period of time during the day.
Fasting is not something queer and curious, but a part of everyday, normal life.
This guide will teach you everything to help you decide if IF is right for you, how to follow it properly, and will give you some tips to ensure your success.
Inside you'll find:
- what is Intermittent Fasting
- brief History of Intermittent Fasting
- health & Lifestyle Benefits of IF
- who Should not Fast?
- five Main Strategies for Fasting
- which Type of Intermittent Fasting Should You Adopt?
- common Intermittent Fasting Mistakes to Avoid
- bursting the Myths of Intermitting Fasting
- top Nine Fasting Tips
- the 5:2 Fasting Meal Plans
- healing liquid recipes
- Intermittent Fasting for Women
- Intermittent Fasting and Ketogenic Diet
Have fun and enjoy your life!
|File size:||7 MB|
About the Author
When Emma was 15, her parents got divorced. During that time, Emma struggled with depression and anxiety and started eating differently. She gained weight and started having problems with her digestive system.
At the age of 20, Emma decided to change her lifestyle habits and start exercising. She tried eating only healthy, whole, unprocessed foods. After making these changes, Emma noticed results in achieving her weight goals and better general health. She decided to share her skills and knowledge with other people and started writing small cookbooks about the most effective diets and recipes.
Her husband and her family have been her greatest readers and supporters.