- The Slippery Slidey Memory Game
- Practice matching and remembering skills in this playful new take on classic memory game.
- Various animals tiles are placed at random on the game board -- some are visible in the river while others are hidden beneath bridges.
- Slide a new tile into a one of four channels to push the animals down the river -- choose the right channel and you'll find the animal you're looking for. Choose the wrong channel and you may push your animal under a bridge, or over the waterfall.
- Earn the most points by making as many of your animal visible.
- By Stefan Dorra and Manfred Reindl
- 2-4 players
- 20 minute play time.
- Ages 5 and up.
- Warnings: Choking Hazard, Has Small Parts
|Age Range:||5 Years|