Junior Learning 6 Phonemic Awareness Games Learning Set
- This set of educational games and activities is designed for introducing children to phonemic awareness. Children will love playing and manipulating sounds within words to win each game.
- After mastering these games, children will be ready to progress to 6 Letter Sound Games. Contains: 2 board games, 1 megaphone, sound cards and rhyming cards.
- Teaching topics include alliteration, sound talk, rhyming pairs, constrasting sounds, voice sounds and rhyming groups.
- Each game has self-correcting elements.
- Includes game guide with instructions.
- Encourages students to work together to develop their awareness of sounds within words.
- This value pack contains 2 board games, 1 megaphone, sound cards and rhyming cards.
- Warnings: Choking Hazard, Has Small Parts
|Age Range:||3 - 18 Years|