Best Math Workbook for young children!
In Kindergarten Math Workbook, you will find a complete home-study program to help young children practice the essential math skills. With this book, the learner can significantly improve math knowledge by developing simple habits, strengthen skills like counting, addition, subtraction and while building confidence enjoyment and success.
100 skill-building pages give young learners practice key skill areas, including:
- Ordering numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Reading and understanding numerals to 100 and beyond
- Number patterns (counting by 2's, 5's and 10's)
- Early addition and subtraction
- Patterns, shapes, money, and measurement
- Problem solving
The book is in-depth and carries many great features, including:
- Matching the math curriculum
- Lively layout and easy-to-follow explanations
- Fun, interactive and concrete
- Targeted, skill-building practice
- More than 100 ready-to-reproduce practice pages
- Easy-to-follow directions and fun exercises
Effortless Math Education
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.24(d)|
About the Author
Reza Nazari is the author of more than 100 Math learning books including:
- Math and Critical Thinking Challenges: For the Middle and High School Student
- Effortless Math Education Workbooks
- GED Math in 30 Days
- Math for Super Smart Students: Fifth Graders and Older
- Math Workbook for AFOQT 2018
- ASVAB Math Workbook 2018: The Most Comprehensive Review for the Math Section of the ASVAB
- and many more Mathematics learning books ...
Reza is also an experienced Math instructor and a test-prep expert who has been tutoring students since 2008. Reza is the founder of Effortless Math Education, a tutoring company that has helped many students raise their standardized test scores--and attend the colleges of their dreams. Reza provides an individualized custom learning plan and the personalized attention that makes a difference in how students view math.
You can contact Reza via email at:
Find Reza's professional profile at: