- Sonata en trio à quatre parties in D major
- Trio Sonata for cello, viola da gamba & continuo in E major, Op. 2/6
- Sonate en Quatuor, for flute, violin, bass viol & continuo in A minor, Op. 17/6
- Violni Concerto in A major, Op. 12/1
- Concerto for cello (or viol or bassoon) & continuo in D major, Op. 26/6
While violinist Reinhard Goebel and his period ensemble Musica Antiqua Köln may be most strongly associated with the music of Johann Sebastian Bach, Georg Philipp Telemann, Johann David Heinichen, and other German composers of the Baroque era, a good number of their albums since the 1990s have been devoted to French music. This 2016 collectors edition box set from Archiv Produktion brings together ten CDs of masterworks by Marin Marais, Jean-Baptiste Lully, François Couperin, Jean-Féry Rebel, Marc-Antoine Charpentier, Louis-Nicolas Clérambault, and other French Baroque masters, in historically informed performances that represent the finest scholarship and reveal the group's consistently brilliant musicianship. Consisting of concertos, ballet music, chamber pieces, operatic excerpts, solo cantatas, and choral works, Le Parnasse Français samples the key genres that flourished in the 17th and 18th centuries and established trends that would continue well into the Classical era in France.