An interactive picture book from the creator of the New York Times bestsellers Press Here and Mix It Up!
Enjoy a ride of color, shape, motion, and imagination: It's only a yellow dot...but what a dot it is! Readers won't be able to resist this jaunty, adventurous dot, nor its invitation to play along. Filled with artistry and delight, on the Let's Play! journey, prepare to leap headlong into a completely new dimension: emotion. Connecting not only to the mind but also to the heart, this dot expresses an extraordinary sense of humor, fear, joy, and more as it pushes, lurches, wiggles, and slides its way through—and even off!—the pages of this glorious companion to Press Here, Say Zoop!, and Mix It Up!
- The perfect book for young children to learn about following directions and basic emotion.
- Ideal as a fun and interactive read aloud book for families or small groups.
- Known as the "Prince of Preschool," the versatile Hervé Tullet has been an art director at various ad agencies, a magazine illustrator, and for the past 15 years, a creator of children's books.
Great for toddlers, preschoolers, and early readers to learn about emotion in a simple and engaging way.
- Kids will giggle and be amazed as the pages of the book seemingly come alive
- Screen-free imaginative fun for kids and adults. Makes a great gift!
- Books for kids ages 4-8
- Children's picture book for preschool and kindergarten
About the Author
Hervé Tullet, who divides his time between New York and France, is known for his prodigious versatility, from directing ad campaigns to designing fabric for Hermès. His real love is working with children, for whom he has created dozens of books.