One of the most important books in American History!
Who were the courageous men that risked their lives for the glory of American independence? Which one was killed in an old fashioned dual? Who was poisoned to death?
- Why and how the Declaration of Independence was written?
- Why did they risk their lives, families, and possessions for the sake of independence?
- Who was the signer nicknamed the 'Father of American Medicine'?
- Why was there an impeachment trial for a signer and what was his response?
- Who were the two signer's that died on the 50th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence?
- Who was General George Washington before he was President?
- Who was the signer who used Peruvian bark to treat distemper, and cider to cure patients?
Discover which signer narrowly escaped death by a tomahawk and another who stood next to a man who was dead . . .and still another famous man who conducted a crazy experiment to see if his own mother would recognize him while he lodged in her home!
Bonus - 80 rare, historical photos! "Compelling history that should be required reading for everyone!"
Table of Contents:
Introduction - Summary of Events Which Led to the Declaration of Independence
The Massachusetts Delegation
Robert Treat Paine
The New Hampshire Delegation
The Rhode Island Delegation
The Connecticut Delegation
The New York Delegation
The New Jersey Delegation
The Pennsylvania Delegation
The Delaware Delegation
The Maryland Delegation
The Virginia Delegation
Richard Henry Lee
Thomas Nelson, Jr.
Francis Lightfoot Lee
The North Carolina Delegation
The South Carolina Delegation
Thomas Lynch, Jr.
The Georgia Delegation
Available in eBook, Paperback, and Hardcover
Add Lives of the Signers to the Declaration of Independence to library today!