Math Study Skills: Your Guide to Reducing Test Anxiety and Improving Study Strategies / Edition 1 available in Other Format
- Pub. Date:
- Houghton Mifflin Company College Division
This workbook reinforces skills and minimizes frustration for students in any math class, lab, or study skills course. Offering a wealth of proven study tips and sound advice on note-taking, time management, and reducing math anxiety, the author makes the learning process both manageable and compelling. In addition, numerous opportunities for self-assessment enable students to track their own progress.
- Boxed Examples illustrate different learning styles and help students place their study of math into a familiar learning context.
- Section Reviews reinforce key concepts by posing questions that require students to recall the information and respond in writing.
- Chapter-ending Lecture Notes provide a blank space in which students may make notes on lectures, keep study tips, or notate concepts for future review.
- Chapter Reviews not only cover key concepts and vocabulary; they further involve students by asking them to comment on the most important information provided in the chapter and to identify how it can used in their own studies.