- O.K. F.M. D.O.A.
- #51 Dick Butkus
- It's a Fine Line Between the Monkey and the Robot
- Portrait of the Artist as a Fucking Asshole
- Twenty-One Said Three Times Quickly
- Super Powers Enable Me to Blend in with Machinery
- Supermodels Don't Drink Colt. 45
- Shut Your Little Trap, Inc.
- Mosh for Jesus
- Hand Made Hard Times Handed Back
- "Honey, I Shit the Hot Tub."
- The Great American Going out of Business Sale
With song titles like "'Honey, I Shit the Hot Tub.'," "Super Powers Enable Me to Blend in with Machinery," and "Supermodels Don't Drink Colt .45," it's quite clear that Dillinger Four take their brand of punk-pop none too seriously; neither should you, as Midwestern Songs of the Americas makes for fun but eminently forgettable listening.