The Zero Quality control system (ZQC) is a mistake-proofing approach that prevents defects by monitoring process conditions at the source and correcting errors that would cause defects. In this breakthrough approach, mistake-proofing devices called poka-yoke are used to check and give feedback about each product or operation in the process, not just a sample. This package helps you begin the education process by establishing the foundation to reach this goal: placing powerful and proven improvement tools such as ZQC and mistake-proofing in the hands of your company's entire workforce. A strong complement to your training on mistake-proofing.
The Learning Package does the following:
- Provides the foundation for launching a full-scale implementation process
- Encourages workers to get actively involved in their own learning process
- Provides immediate practical skills for participants
- Offers a flexible curriculum that adapts to unique audience requirements
- Furnishes the tools to develop your own in-house education program for operators.