This title has been authored by practitioners working in the UK and is a concise textbook of restorative dentistry for the dental student. Illustrated in color throughout, the book covers the specialties of restorative dentistry - operative dentistry, endodontics, periodontics and prosthetic dentistry - in a single volume.
- Treatment planning section demonstrates the integration of the main constituent specialties in the treatment of patients with multiple problems.
- Realistic case studies illustrate useful day-to-day practice.
- High quality colour illustration throughout with free use of key point boxes and tables.
- New chapters on cariology and on immediate and complete dentures
- Occlusion chapter completely rewritten and simplified
- Expanded patient examination chapter
- New sections at the end of each chapter covering more advanced techniques
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||65 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
Table of ContentsIntroduction to restorative dentistry. The healthy mouth. Examination of the patient and treatment planning. Inflammatory periodontal diseases. Management of inflammatory periodontal disease. Occlusion. Reasons restoring teeth. Restoration of teeth (simple restorations). Management of pulp and periradicular diseases. Restoration of teeth (complex restorations). Treatment of tooth surface loss. The principles of tooth replacement. Integrated treatment planning.