Join Dr. McCoy as he shares insights and little-known facts compiled from his years of extensive, in-depth study that address what many believe to be errors in the Bible. Through current data from science, history, archeology, Semitic language studies, and religious writings, you will learn about topics like:
• Authority and interpretations of the Bible
• Archaeological discoveries
• Types of manuscript errors and why they occur
• Ancient technology
• Variant readings in the Dead Sea Scrolls
• Dating methods
• Scientific mysteries
• Logistics and the importance of statistics
• Prophecy in relation to historical and current events
Whether you are a pastor, Bible teacher, or layperson, you will discover thought-provoking and challenging data to aid in both personal growth and discussions with Christians, evolutionists, or skeptics.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Wow I was surprised by all of the stuff in this book. It is full of science and archeology facts, as well as numerous references to scripture. It is great for Pastors as well as laypeople to understand what it all means.