EVERYTHING ENGINEERS MUST KNOW ABOUT MECHANICAL SHOCK AND VIBRATION. . . IN ONE CONVENIENT REFERENCE!
Here is the classic work on shock and vibrationexpanded and updated to incorporate the latest advances,theories,and materialsand the only book you'll ever need on the subject.
Written by a team of hands-on internationally recognized experts,HARRIS' SHOCK AND VIBRATION HANDBOOK logically covers three major subject areas:
* The basic theory of shock and vibration
* Measurement,testing,design,and control methodologies
* Practical applications of theory This new Fifth Edition has been completely revised to provide coverage of critical topics such as:
* Application of computers to shock and vibration problems
* Recent advances in the analysis of vibration data
* The use of composite materials
* High-intensity sound-induced vibration
* Protection againstinjuries from shock and vibration
* Design of equipment for shock and vibration environments
* And much more!
Invaluable to engineers specializing in mechanical,aeronatutical,acoustical,civil,electrical,and transportation engineering,HARRIS' SHOCK AND VIBRATION HANDBOOK is a valuable guide to the solution of shock and vibration problems.
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.24(w) x 9.26(h) x 2.35(d)|
Table of ContentsChapter 1: Introduction Chapter 2: Basic Vibration Theory Chapter 3: Vibration of a Resiliently Supported Body Chapter 4: Nonlinear Vibration Chapter 5: Self-Excited Vibration Chapter 6: Dynamic Vibration Absorbers and Auxiliary Mass Dampers Chapter 7: Vibration of Systems Having Distributed Mass and Elasticity Chapter 8: Transient Response to Step and Pulse Functions Chapter 9: Effect of Impact on Structures Chapter 10: Mechanical Impedance Chapter 11: Statistical Methods for Analyzing Vibrating Systems Chapter 12: Vibration Transducers Chapter 13: Vibration Measurement Instrumentation Chapter 14: Vibration Analyzers Chapter 15: Vibration Measurement Techniques Chapter 16: Condition Monitoring of Machinery Chapter 17: Strain Gage Instrumentation Chapter 18: Calibration of Transducers Chapter 19: Vibration Standards and Test Codes Chapter 20: Test Criteria and Specifications Chapter 21: Modal Analysis and Testing Chapter 22: Concepts in Vibration Data Analysis
(and more. . . )