Yes, learning Spanish can be fun for your child!
Developed by language-learning expert Catherine Bruzzone, the Spanish for Children program is a fun and effective way for your child to learn the Spanish language and culture. This introduction gets your son or daughter speaking Spanish right from the very beginning and keeps him or her engaged with a wide range of activities and games that keep language-learning fun.
A complete program, this package features:
- A full-color illustrated guidebook that features cartoons, characters, and fun facts
- Three audio CDs that guide your child through the course and teach language through a combination of Spanish-language songs, games, and activities
- An activity book filled with interactive puzzles and games that reinforce new language skills
- Advice for you on helping your kid get the most out of thelanguage-learning experience.
- Free print and audio downloads.
Topics include: Saying hello, Saying "yes" and "no", Saying where places are, Talking about family, Around the house, Saying what you like to do, Describing things, At the zoo, At a picnic, Happy Birthday!
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.70(w) x 11.00(h) x 1.70(d)|
|Age Range:||7 - 10 Years|
About the Author
Catherine Bruzzone has more than twenty years experience teaching languages to children and developing innovative language-learning programs.
Table of Contents
Learning Spanish 4
1 Yo! 5
2 Maria y Javier 11
3. En el colegio 17
4. Mi familia 23
5. La casa 29
6. De viaje 35
7. Rojo y negro 41
8. El zoo 47
9. El picnic 53
10 Feliz cumpleanos 59
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This is a wonderful book for beginners. I am using it as an introduction to Spanish for middle school students and I find it colorful, well designed, with a good progression of vocabulary.