Drawing on a great working knowledge of digital processes, The Camera Book is full of broad-reaching, fun and informative projects. Illustrated with a mixture of professionally shot images and some taken by children, to demonstrate the dos and don'ts (or the 'good' and the 'even better'). The book will also show kids taking their pictures and setting up their shots.
- Take fun pics with friends, or make great gifts.
- Simple effects, making photo gifts, great photo album ideas.
- Simple camera tricks (holding up a large building, friends standing on your hand).
- Camera kit will be generic, rather than specific models.
- Includes simple stills cameras, mobile phones.
- Includes easy videoing and film making.
|Publisher:||Frances Lincoln Adult|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 7.80(h) x 0.40(d)|
|Age Range:||8 - 11 Years|
About the Author
John Davis is a highly creative and renowned photographer who has worked withleading international brands and taught at the American College in London.His wealth of experience as a photographer and a dad means he is well placedto help children really get creative with their cameras.