“Finally, a family-friendly art history book that doesn’t include nudity or other objectionable material!” -- A Homeschool Mom
The Master and His Apprentices is intended for:
- ADULTS who want to read an engaging art appreciation book with a Biblical worldview.
- HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS who need a full credit art history course. (Great for homeschool families, co-ops and private schools. A companion Teacher Guide is available.)
- PARENTS who desire Christian material to supplement additional studies for their younger children.
- ARTISTS who are interested in better understanding what makes great art great.
Discover (and remember) fascinating connections between art, history, the Bible and other core classes like never before!
The Master and His Apprentices begins with Creation and God as the Master artist before delving into the following periods:
- Ancient Cultures: Ancient Near East, Egyptian and Aegean
- Classical Antiquity: Early Greek, Etruscan and Roman
- Middle Ages: Medieval & Islamic, Early Christian & Byzantine, Romanesque and Gothic
- Renaissance: Proto-Renaissance, Early/High Italian Renaissance and Northern Renaissance
- Baroque and Beyond: Baroque, Rococo to Today (modern) and Global Highlights (non-Western)
With The Master and His Apprentices, you will literally SEE how art, archeology and the Bible line up in this fascinating exploration of people, places, world events, and the incredible art that remains for us to enjoy.
For a complete credit course, both the textbook and teacher guide are required (teacher guide sold separately). For more information, please visit TheMasterAndHisApprentices.com
|Publisher:||Rimrock Media Group|
|Product dimensions:||6.50(w) x 1.50(h) x 9.50(d)|
About the Author