Not only is this incredible kit packed with more than 100 mind-boggling illusions, it also explains the science behind them. Kids will love learning how the brain tricks the eye into seeing what mayor may notactually be there. Sections explore:
• Impossible shapes that appear real but are not
• Static objects that seem to move
• Camouflage techniques used by animals
• The magic behind animation
• 3D images, and more This fun and unusual pack comes complete with lots of cool accessories to help with the illusions including: 3D glasses, a thaumatrope (for animated illusions), a press-out impossible triangle, plus acetate sheets and spinners for creating vibrating lines and other illusions. A built-in storage pocket secures illusion accessories.
|Publisher:||Barron's Educational Series, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 7.80(h) x 0.90(d)|
|Age Range:||9 - 12 Years|
About the Author
Janet Sacks has written more than 30 children's titles published worldwide, including Little Box of Magic Tricks and Little Box of Wizard Tricks, also published by Barron's.