* the frenzied spirits that beat on the windows of town square buildings in their attempt to escape an 1893 inferno;
* the phantom grandfather clock in the George S. Houston Library and House that chimes but cannot be found;
* the lonely ghost of Founders Hall whose lantern light travels from window to window as she searches for her lost love;
* the forlorn spirit of the Vasser-Lovvorn Home whose recurring screams from the attic pierce the night;
* the ghost child of the Donnell House who was frightened to death by Union soldiers during the Civil War invasion of the town;
* and many more.