Science Experiment Kit
- Tap into the awesome world of electronics with this advanced electrical engineering kit.
- The innovative snap-together blocks in the ElectronX building system have unique shapes that allow for safe and easy experimenting and assembly.
- Circuit symbols printed directly on the blocks help children become familiar with circuit diagrams and electrical components.
- Fun building projects include light-up circuits, sound modules, logic circuits, circuits with light, temperature, and moisture sensors, alternating flashers, 555 timer, and an alarm clock with FM radio.
- More than 140 electrical components include capacitors, resistors, transistors, LEDs, phototransistor, switches, speaker, diodes, FM tuner, 555 timer, amplifier, potentiometers, electrodes, voltage and current meter, and microphone.
- Includes a 168-page, full-color manual with step-by-step illustrated assembly instructions and scientific explanations for the 146 circuit building experiments.
- Winner of a 2014 Parents' Choice Gold Award; featured in Purdue University's 2016 Engineering Gift Guide.
- Ages 10 and up.
- batteries required
|Manufacturer:||Thames & Kosmos|
|Age Range:||10 Years|