- Patchwork is a form of needlework that involves sewing together pieces of fabric into a larger design. In the past, it was a way to make use of leftover pieces of cloth to create clothing and quilts.
- Today, patchwork is a form of art, in which the designers use precious fabrics to create beautiful textiles.
- The use of uneven pieces of fabric in particular can result in real masterpieces and is therefore being practiced by a large number of textile artists.
- To create a beautiful quilt, however, requires effort and time, but the available patches just do not want to fit together.
- So choose your patches carefully and keep a healthy supply of buttons to not only finish your quilt, but to make it better and more beautiful than your opponents.
- Number of Players: 2
- 15 minute playing time
- Warnings: Choking Hazard, Has Small Parts
|Age Range:||8 - 18 Years|