White Mountain Puzzles The Sixties (1960's) - 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- The Sixties puzzle reminds us that the sixties were just like a wild and crazy jigsaw puzzle.
- Artist James Mellett¿ has stretched his talents to the limit to reignite our memories of and appreciation for the very stimulating era of the 60's.
- Includes icons popular from The Sixties as well as many still popular today, like I Have a Dream Speech, Anti war movement, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., the Vietnam War, the 1st Rolling Stone Magazine,
- Also includes the Boston Celtics, Joe Namath, Green Bay Packers, Johnny Carson, .Janis Joplin, Barbra Streisand, James Bond, and many more. How many do you recognize?
- A colorful jigsaw puzzle featuring popular icons and characters that will reignite our memories of and appreciation for the very stimulating era of the 60's.
- ABOUT THE ARTIST: Working out of his home studio for almost 20 years, James Mellett is a freelance illustrator. Mellett is known, awarded, and recognized for his astounding sports art.
- Every White Mountain Puzzle is proudly manufactured in America with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- All our puzzles contain unique interlocking pieces that are made of sturdy blue chipboard on recycled paper.
- 1000 piece puzzles measure 24x30 - larger pieces for easy handling.
- Warnings: Choking Hazard, Has Small Parts
|Manufacturer:||White Mountain Puzzles Inc.|
|Age Range:||12 - 18 Years|