Note to Readers: Publisher does not guarantee quality or access to any included digital components if book is purchased through a third-party seller.
Now with a free mobile & web app with print purchase!
This is a comprehensive review for the new Trauma Certified Registered Nurse (TCRN®) exam, featuring innovative clinical judgment--enhancing content review, 500 practice-test Q&As with rationales, test-taking skills, and in-depth coverage of the test blueprint. This review is distinguished by its unique "Think in Questions" format, which helps readers to anticipate the kinds of questions that might be asked and promotes critical thinking throughout the exam. The content review comprises bite-size sections for easier learning and memorization that include thousands of unfolding questions, answers, and hints.
The review's user-friendly format guides candidates through each topic with a short content review followed by a Socratic-style Q&A reasoning process to assist in arriving at the best possible clinical judgment. It also includes plentiful tables and charts to reinforce learning, a chapter on test-taking skills, specific guidance on preparing for the certification exam, and useful suggestions related to the exam format.
- Goes beyond mere memorization of facts with "Think in Questions" Socratic-style content review
- Provides content review, practice exam-style Q&A with rationales, test-taking skills, and test blueprint format
- Includes thousands of unfolding questions, answers, and hints
- Contains "bite-size" sections for each topic for easier learning and memorization
- Includes 500 exam-style questions with rationales
- Includes free access to mobile and online app―track and sync your progress on up to three devices
The Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing (BCEN®) is the sole owner of the Trauma Certified Registered Nurse (TCRN®) certification program.
BCEN® does not endorse any TCRN® certification exam review resources or have a proprietary relationship with Springer Publishing Company.
- Includes all the high-quality content from the book!
- Information at your fingertips anytime, anywhere.
- Available on iOS, Android, and the web, with a powerful, simple-to-use interface.
- 360+ practice questions
- Hundreds of must-know TCRN topics
- APP INCLUDED WITH PRINT PURCHASE
|Publisher:||Springer Publishing Company|
|Edition description:||Revised ed.|
|Product dimensions:||6.90(w) x 9.90(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Kendra Menzies Kent, MS, RN-BC, CCRN, CNRN, SCRN, TCRN, is the nursing director of the Marcus Neuroscience Institute at Boca Raton Regional Hospital in south Florida. She is a highly experienced critical care trauma nurse and an accomplished instructor, with multiple specialty certifications in critical care and extensive clinical experience in a majority of critical care specialty areas. Ms. Kent is also an educational consultant for Med-Ed Seminars in Charlotte, North Carolina, and a speaker for Health and Sciences Television Network (HSTN) and HSTN videos. Ms. Kent has edited or contributed to Decision-Making in Medical Surgical Nursing, Evaluation Process: Competency-Based Orientation, Expert 10-Minute Physical Examination Expert Rapid Response, AACN Neuroscience Orientation PowerPoint for Traumatic Brain Injury, Critical Care Essentials, and CCRN Review Q&A. She is the author of Adult CCRN Certification Review: Think in Questions, Learn by Rationale for Springer Publishing Company.